Monday, August 3, 2009

Water by the gallon!
















It was the day before Emily was to leave to go back to Ethiopia. We had a few stores to go to and Israel kept asking me for things. At the drugstore where we got Emily's pictures printed I let them pick out a candy. When we got in the car Israel wanted water. Of course the warm bottle that I had in the car wasn't good enough. Now we are at the grocery store and he is still bugging me for water. We were walking by the outside water dispenser and I said jokingly that I was going to stick his head in there and give him some water. Emily piped up and said that she would pay the quarter to watch. So...being a person to never back down to a challenge in goes their heads. They each got an entire gallon of water to themselves.


3 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

Hahaha! Wish I had been there

Kim said...

That's priceless. Glad you had a camera with you. And what a good idea!

Unknown said...

How fun!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones