Wednesday, May 6, 2009

John Brown

So my husband Chuck always picks on the children in our lives. Whether it is the kids at church or school or in the family, he picks on them. So needless to say Alemu and Israel are no exception. Chuck recently has been asking Alemu what his name is. He is trying to get him used to our last name. Well last week Alemu turned the table on Chuck and said "what you name?" Chuck then replied: "John Brown, if you ask me again I'll knock you down." This of course caused everyone to laugh. The next night Chuck asked Alemu "What's your name?" Alemu replied: "John Brown, ask again, I beat you up!". We all busted up laughting.

Well...the gorilla struck again! This past weekend our dear friends from South Carolina were in town. Michelle brought with her 4 of her 8 children. Alemu and Israel were so excited to play gorilla, and played they did. They got so into the role they should have won an Oscar for their performances! Way to go boys!

3 comments:

Phronsie said...

Whoa, I didn't know they had 8 kids!!

LOL, yes, Mr. Talcott, my sister called him "Chuck 'Ol Boy" once, like on Snoopy. We missed you guys when you moved away! You're still missed but we've moved away too so now you're missed in Montana and not Oregon!

christa said...

Lol. Chuck looooves to pick on kids. I'll never forget when we were on the Missions trip in Mexico and he pinned me down and licked me in the eye...with oreo cookies in his mouth! I think I deserved it though...he warned me and I tested him!

I get such joy from your family...even now, being so far away. You've blessed all whose paths you have crossed!

Everyone should be so lucky as to get oreo cookie kisses in the eye!

Unknown said...

Chuck licked my eye too at the same place! haha. Chuck, that's a pretty gross habit. Love you guys!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones